Thursday, March 26, 2009

WW1

I am an 18 year old male from France, Paris to be exact. I come from a normal background. My father was in the army but has since retired and both he and my mother work in factories producing goods that i now use everyday. Ever since the Germans have invaded France everyone around, including my self, has had strong feelings of resentment to these foes that we know nothing about. however, we all know one thing; they are good fighters. I have been stuck in this same trench for three weeks now. Every morning when i wake up, the smell of burnt flesh from bombs and decomposing bodies is everywhere. No body can escape it. I just got back from a surprise attack. The only people that got surprised were us. The Germans had many machine guns and they used an odd smelling gas on us. One of my friends fell over and never got back becasue of it. The war is miserable.

No comments: